10 Reasons (but unquestionably not all) Exactly Why Men Betray The Women They Love
From a sexual standpoint, healthy adult men tend to be most turned on by visual stimulation of women’s body parts and sexual acts. Men in general also seem to have a larger psychological aptitude to participate in objectified, private sexual experiences. This is exactly why men take pleasure in pornography and strip clubs – settings that allow them to sexually objectify female body parts.
I am just providing a few possible explanations of just why guys are unfaithful. It is what men are built for. It is a part of their reproductive function. It is a result of extended life expectancy, more numbing professions, and too much work. And it’s an inborn refusal to give up one’s own desire for the problematic and old-fashioned system of marriage.
1. The primary motivation for a stable relationship with a woman is regular sex with a woman you do not want knocking boots with someone else. If you’re paying the bills and getting up horny, something has to give. Like the widow woman down the block, or even your son’s teacher.
2. Revenge. She strayed on you, and you did not walk. For men, a girl on the side is a wonderful thing. We want our cake to come with a little ice cream on top. Not so with many women. If she is cheating on you, she has likely checked out on an emotional level and is going for the exit. You won’t in truth get payback, but you merely give her the excuse to do what she desires to do – and that is not you.
3. Most men have had a sexy woman really come on to them. Just how we manage it is dependent on several factors, marital status doubtless chief among them. Single? Great, hit it. Not single? You understand what the answer should be, but do you possess the willpower? The sort of husband or boyfriend who gives into this type of temptation is often less skilled with ladies despite his being spoken for. Self-discipline is way overestimated.
4. Many men are unaware of their emotional needs until overwhelmed by them. This is the guy who gripes that he is not receiving the same love, attention, and affection from his wife as he got when they were first going out. Feeling trapped and exhausted, he will turn to the widespread use of internet pornography, affairs, and sensual massage to meet the emotional needs he might not even know he has.
5. In a man’s brain, adultery becomes a hidden passageway out of the marriage. Promiscuity takes on the attraction of adventure. When we are arguing with our girlfriends or wives, the prospect of infidelity seems appealing. When there are intimate problems, the fact that we know men who are getting lots of sex outside their relationship makes cheating even more appealing. The actual knowledge of other people’s unfaithfulness is one reason fights with our girlfriends or wives can at times spiral out of control.
6. Every now and then in a long-term relationship, individuals let themselves go. Maybe she’s gained a lot of weight, developed a drinking issue, or just does not care any longer. The problem with familiarity is that you do not identify these things as they come about over time. Rather, you wake one day and realize the being sharing your apartment is a far cry from the young woman you first saw and lusted after. Again, for many men, it comes down to choosing between fixing a difficult predicament or just chasing tail somewhere else.
7. Men also stray in part out of dissatisfaction with their relationship with their wife. And, more precisely, a man’s issues with his relationship with his wife can hasten his resolve to cheat. In some ways, this path is lazy, and in others, completely comprehensible. When a man is enraged, entrenched, and implacable, a distant spouse provides no relief.
8. Every man has a basic human need to feel needed, and not just by his significant other, but by women in general. That is why you clean yourself up when you’re just going out with the boys. Even simple flirting with an attractive member of the opposite sex may put a little additional jump in your stump. That is fine, because it’s probably your spouse or lover who will enjoy the benefits when you get home. For an insecure man, that won’t be enough. He needs to score in order to feel like a true man.
9. Every now and then you just have to destroy the rules. The solid husband and father checks out of the office, goes to a bar, and takes a day to blow things off. If that involves some strange, all the better.
10. He could be a sex or love junkie. This man employs sexual fantasy and urges as a way to soothe challenging life stressors he finds difficult to tolerate. He uses sex and intimate passion to draw attention away from emotional emptiness and to avoid uncomfortable feelings.
All through history, guys have had multiple wives and lovers with the full knowledge of their tribes.
The bottom line is that there is no good way to cheat-proof your relationship, but communicating, understanding each other, and delivering physical and emotional support regularly is good first step.
If you ask a man if he’s unfaithful, and he’s awfully defensive and attempts to make you feel like you’re insane, that’s a critical sign. The cheating guy does more than lie. He will then try to turn it around and make the woman feel like she’s over the line. A man who has not strayed is habitually more taken aback and surprised. If he denies it, start checking his phone. ~ http://txtromance.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/whymenlieandcheat.pdf
Even before she commits, she needs to know how to capture his heart and make him love her forever. The best defense is a good offense. ~ http://txtromance.com/capture-his-heart-and-make-him-love-you-forever-a-mans-view/
Tags: why do men cheat on their partners,why men lie,why men cheat