Half the population is romance impaired. They are referred to as men. Here are several suggestions and tricks to get you through those special days or to regenerate a romantic bond. Simply recognize if you are a guy, it is your responsibility and your duty to repair it.
10 Instant Romantic Suggestions:
1. Take charge, yet be familiar with exactly what she likes. If she doesn’t like roses, discover which flowers make her smile. If she loves Italian cuisine, do not offer wings at the sports bar at game time. If she lives for Broadway, don’t push for Las Vegas. Mostly, she wants to recognize that you understand what her favorites are.
2. When it comes to flowers, be sure to have them delivered to her place of work. And do not go low-priced. Women need their co-workers to know they can get the job done at home as well as at work.
3. Always listen for things that your partner reminisces about and write them down somewhere. For example, possibly she speaks about the ice cream she enjoyed from a particular shop when she was a little girl. On a special occasion, check your list of items your partner talks about and attempt to reconstruct one of them, such as buying that special ice cream.
4. Women seldom go to the health spa unaccompanied. Once or twice a year, spring for her and her best friend gal pal to get facials, massage, and nails done. Realize that if her BFF is married, her spouse will detest you for raising the standard.
5. When your partner is ill at home, take a day off to attend to her. Rent some dvds, make her soup, wrap her in a blanket, and simply be with her.
6. Contact your wife’s relatives and ask if there was anything she wanted when she was a little child. For example if she always desired a porcelain China doll, buy one for her birthday. She will not only be grateful for the present, but also the fact that you were caring enough to find out exactly what she always desired.
7. Utilize technology to your advantage. Romantic sms messages sent to the workplace are unintrusive and can mean so much more than a phone call. “I can’t stop thinking about…” And then, “… XXX” It really is all about intimacy in the age of SMS.
8. If your partner has long hair, take the time to brush it using long slow strokes, especially after she has had a shower or when she is preparing for bed.
9. When you and your lover are in a shopping center or airport, drop by one of those cubicles that permit you to take an instant photo. Print them out as stickers. Kiss your lover while the photo is being taken.
10. Arrange a special day off from work. Begin with breakfast, go for a long walk in the park, go shopping, have afternoon tea in a cozy cafe, and end with a romantic dinner.
Ten ideas are not an complete list, yet if you are like me, it really is more than she’s been receiving for quite some time.
Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.
Tags: romantic dates,romantic gestures,romantic vacation ideas,romantic dinner,romantic sayings,romantic places
Just a beginning, but everybody has to start somewhere. No matter what you spend, if she senses the effort, your benefit will be 10 fold. If a holiday or birthday is approaching, go high tech and use SMS to text your ex or romance back.
By Charles Lamm