Summary of Key Points
- The one meal per day is the only regimen that can maximize the benefits of your IF on a daily basis.
- Eat your main meal at night to accommodate your circadian clock.
- Whey protein, berries and greens compliment your fast if you know how much to consume and how often.
- If you exercise during the day, have a recovery meal after your workout consisting of whey protein with no sugar added.
- If you’re engaged in super intense training, have a pre-workout meal consisting of whey protein and berries.
- If you’re engaged in prolonged intense training, have a bowl of oatmeal with your whey protein about an hour before your workout.