WHAT WOULD RON PAUL DO?
Paul Harvey used to famously say, “In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like these.” The struggles we face are nothing new. The scourge of socialism (just another form of statism) has plagued civilization since its inception. It does no good to be paranoid, just be prepared. So don’t fret. Do what Ron Paul does:
- Workout. At least five days a week with a mixture of resistance training and cardio to maintain good health and relieve stress. Push weights not people!
- Eat clean. No processed foods, low grain, high vegetable content, no extra sweeteners or additives. Take supplements every day for optimal nutrient levels. Avoid prescription drugs whenever possible.
- Embrace non-violence. The state uses enough violence for everyone. If you want change you’ll need different tactics.
- Educate yourself. Read and then read some more. Then, talk about what you’ve read. The authors noted above are particularly helpful when debating a relative or co-worker who wants to take your money via the IRS or other government regulation.
- Tell the truth. Speak truth to power. It’s liberating and honesty shows just how strong you are as a person. Don’t back down to pressure. Speak out when something is unjust.
When the State Pushes, Will You Push Back? by Sean CovellPosted: June 17, 2012 in Uncategorized